Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The purpose....

I wanted to give people the opportunity to post their experiences while making extra cash from home for the holidays. This should allow users to discuss the effectiveness of various methods used to make extra cash for the holiday in addition to discussing experiences with using the Wealthy Affiliate program in order to generate extra cash for the holidays. I'm promoting the affiliate marketing site that I've been a member of, which has been making me a pretty good amount of extra cash that I will definitely be able to use for this holiday season. The site can be found here. I also wanted others to share their views and points along the quest and ask any questions as needed.

2 comments:

Holiday Cash Team said...

I started a new campaign this weekend. It's for a registry cleaner that i purchased and used. I'll update once I'm done and share my experiences with the campaign and how it converts. :)

Holiday Cash Team said...

For those of you that directly found this site, please take some time to read the article related to this blog. Once again, I'll be updating soon, since I have some stories about helping some people make their first sale for the hoidays!

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=68969e3b4be76ec07f9eaa536f05f45d ss_blog_claim=68969e3b4be76ec07f9eaa536f05f45d