Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Working closely with 3 users that joined WA...

...and they are super motivated and hyped up about this. I usually communicate with them directly via twitter or aim, and sometimes via the WA spaces. But they are doing good and they are sometimes EXTRA motivated, which is in turn motivating for me. I'm currently working on another project that I will unveil to you guys once it gets a bit more organized. It'll be helpful to everyone considering the current recession/financial state of the world now...stay tuned. :)

1 comments:

that Marketing Chic said...

Yes, we are totally MOTIVATED! And we will keep being motivated. Wealthy Affiliates is a really good site for learning the tricks of the trade when marketing your internet business. You CANT lose at all by signing up. I'm implementing their advice and suggestions into my website right now and its working! Try it out!

EyceChic
www.IfIWereABoy.com
When He Doesn't Appreciate You, But You Want to Be Heard....BLOG ABOUT IT!

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=68969e3b4be76ec07f9eaa536f05f45d ss_blog_claim=68969e3b4be76ec07f9eaa536f05f45d